Dino Gojak has lived in Vancouver, WA since 1999. He graduated from Fort Vancouver High School in 2007 and went on to receive a Bachelor of Sciences in Political Science from Portland State University in 2010. After receiving his Juris-Doctorate from Western Michigan University Cooley Law School in 2013, he went on to pass the New York Bar Exam in 2013, followed by the Washington Bar Exam in 2016.
He handles cases for vacating convictions and restoring the right to possess firearms in every County throughout Washington. In addition to handling over 100 vacations and firearm right restorations, he also focuses on criminal defense cases, including DUIs and domestic assaults. Additionally, he has experience with civil matters, including interest waivers, no contact and anti-harassment orders. Other areas of practice include contract, employment, personal injury and real estate law.
In addition to his practice, Dino serves as a board member for the Clark County Veteran’s Court. He is also a licensed real estate broker.
- Thomas Cooley Law School Juris Doctor (J.D.) 2013
- Portland State University Bachelors (B.A) 2010
- United States District Court Western District of Washington 2010
- Washington State Bar Association 2016
Membership and Activities:
- Clark County Veteran’s Court (Board Member)
- Washington State Bar Association (Member)
- Oregon licensed Real Estate Broker